Saturday 23 November 2019

Why are you still blaming them?

Most of our issues stem from our childhood. Psychologist has been studying this for years. They've found that blame plays a huge role in our issues. If we were just to accept it and move on we would be much happier people, but, most of the time this isn't the case.

It's true that our parents parenting was the main cause among our current issues, but that doesn't mean you need to blame them forever about it. Your parents either did the best with what they had, or they had no idea how to do it properly. There's a good chance they had no idea what they were doing when they raised you. I'm sure you've dealt with hurt, emotional breakdown and a variety of other letdowns in your life, but that doesn't mean you need to let it affect your current reality.

We've all been hurt in the past by other people. Whether it was your parents, siblings, best friend, or whoever, the memory can still exist, but it's time to let go of your emotional connection towards the situation. It's only weighing you down.

Too many people hold on to their past negativity. They've tried to forge their way to a better lifestyle but they're constantly dragged down by their emotional attachment they host towards their negativity. Until they let go of it they'll continue to live a life of mediocrity.

Stop blaming others for the hurt you went through. It's not helping you in any way. Choose to forgive, forget, or whatever you need to do to move on from the situation. The quicker you can move on the quicker you can find ideal happiness.

8 comments:

  1. First comment! Yeah I feel you man I gotta lotta hurt I'm trying to let go. It's hard coz I can't be around them... help! How do I get over it? I try to stop blaming but it's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammy, you just gotta make a choice. I'm fortunate that I don't hold any grudges. I never stay mad at someone for longer than 5 minutes... I forget why I'm mad at them lol which is good. I get walked on sometimes but eh... It's better to live life without all that negativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my parents are the main reason why I'm so screwed up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let go and let love, am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes It's right that we should not blame our parents for any issues because it not helps anyways, well said!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Over the last few years of my life, I've learned to stop blaming anyone. It doesn't help you in any way. Stop the blame game, take responsibility for your actions and you will be able to come out clean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As true as this sounds, it's necessary to still remember the origin of your hurt and know how to tackle it. But still, a little blame and apology from them will help the hurt.

    ReplyDelete