Tuesday 13 August 2019

Being Enlightened

The term enlightenment was derived in the early thirteen hundred’s. It’s an English word that was coined to express a spiritual awakening. It’s also described as “the end of suffering.” To be truly enlightened, one must search deep within their spiritual selves. Nobody can force enlightenment upon another individual. It must be done in collaboration with pure thoughts and meditation. An individual’s body must be at peace in a positive environment to bring it to fruition. The fullest form of enlightenment generally comes after a person has eliminated all reoccurring thoughts within their mind; they are still and at peace with themselves, and have deleted any possible forms of negativity surfacing their mind. True enlightenment is an incredible feeling. It instantly makes you feel compassionate towards others and brings powerful confidence to ones psyche.

Enlightenment comes to those who are completely at ease with their mind; with absolutely no ill feelings whatsoever about themselves or towards anyone else; with zero hatred, remorse, regret or dissatisfaction in their lives. It comes to those who have one hundred percent full control over their thoughts. Those that can control their minds to think positively and eliminate the negativity. It comes to inspired minds and to those that have found their passion. In fact, enlightenment comes in a variety of methods. Most importantly, it comes to those that wish to find it.

I’ve been pursuing enlightenment for many years. Earlier on, I didn’t believe it was possible to accomplish; to be enlightened. I assumed I just had to deal with what was presented to my mind. In fact, I didn’t realize that I had full control over my moods either. Complete peace within my mind sounded foolish, and to be able to control my inner emotions always seemed so intriguing yet near impossible. It wasn't until I saw proof. Actually, I read it in a book. My inspiration came from scriptures of Buddhist monks that described their own experiences in becoming enlightened. Some worked very hard on training their mind to reach full enlightenment. In fact, they served almost every waking hour of their days training their minds to eliminate the bad and bring in only the good. They sat in silent chambers for years trying to unleash their inner happiness. Their accounts shared that happiness wasn't brought by external things.It wast their minds served them everything they needed to be truly happy people. This showed me dedication and perseverance. It radiated affection and brought me in close enough to strive for the same. It was impressive to see how dedicated they were to reach such a goal. In fact, they brought themselves to be the best, most positive individuals possible. Their ambition sparked interest for me to to follow suit. It made me seek the inner desire to become the most pure, happy and content individual that I could be.

Being truly enlightened is a wonderful feeling. The best way I can describe the experience is feelings of satisfaction, joy, happiness, and contentment all at once, mixed with a little fantasy. It's truly living in the moment one hundred percent. Being enlightened is brought on by those who take it seriously. It cannot be forced, nor can it be released in a negative environment. It can be produced over and over again with dedication. In fact, many people claim to experience enlightenment for great lengths of time. Even though it takes strength of the mind to be achieve but even the weakest minds have found it.

I encourage you to try.

5 comments:

  1. That sounds beautiful. I wanna be enlightened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah, that sounds fantastic. To remove all negativity and just truly embrace life... Man I would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any tips on how to find inner happiness? I meditate every day for at least 10 minutes before work. It sometimes helps but I have to focus on it daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think happiness comes when your'e content with what you have. Like you said, be in the moment. Just be in it.. Don't worry about yesterday or tomorrow... just enjoy where you are and breathe it all in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree it's when you truly let go that you can find enlightenment. I don't have any ill feelings towards anyone. I let go of everything that troubled me and now I'm much happier!

    ReplyDelete